Glazed Lists 0.9.4 Release Notes
Glazed Lists 0.9.4 is a bug fix release that includes some major optimizations.
- Optimization: Text filtering is now extremely optimized for a 50-90% performance gain.
- Feature: New class
PopularityList sorts list elements by their frequency of occurrence.
TableComparatorChooser now supports listeners and restricting clicks cause sorts.
EventSelectionModel now implements
- Bug fix: A problem handling removes in
EventSelectionModel has been resolved.
A toolkit for list transformations.
- Sort & Filter with included transformations. It is easy to create application-specific transformations.
- Layer transformations to present data in a simple, powerful way.
- Display a list in a
- Change the original list. Transformations and widgets update automatically.
glazedlists-0.9.4.jar - a compiled jar file ready for your application's classpath.
glazedlists-0.9.4-source.zip - the 0.9.4 revision of the source tree. You'll find Ant targets for compiling, jaring,
JUnit and generating Javadoc.
|82||TableComparatorChooser sort arrow indicators not right align|
|96||CompositeList does not support dependency management|
|112||EventTableModel.setTableFormat() clears selection|
Glazed Lists 0.9.4 is provided with no warranty under the
LGPL license. The license allows you to distribute Glazed Lists free of charge
in a commercial or closed source application. It does not allow you to create a fork
of Glazed Lists that is closed-source
Glazed Lists, Copyright © 2003-2004 O'Dell Engineering.