Glazed Lists 0.9.3 Release Notes
Glazed Lists 0.9.3 is a minor release of Glazed Lists. This release includes a simplified multithreading model, bugfixes and API enhancements.
- API Change: Concurrency locks are no longer used in a single-threaded environment. When a list is shared between two threads, both threads must acquire and release the lock for each access.
- Bug fix: Resorting events that are received by
EventSelectionModel no longer fail in an infinite loop.
- Enhancement: Automatic dependency management now guarantees events are fired in a safe order.
- Enhancement: Convenience constructors for
TextFilterList allow developers to skip implementing
ThresholdList for limiting list elements to a specified range.
A toolkit for list transformations.
- Sort & Filter with included transformations. It is easy to create application-specific transformations.
- Layer transformations to present data in a simple, powerful way.
- Display a list in a JTable, JList or JComboBox.
- Change the original list. Transformations and widgets update automatically.
glazedlists-0.9.3.jar - a compiled jar file ready for your application's classpath.
glazedlists-0.9.3-source.zip - the 0.9.3 revision of the source tree. You'll find Ant targets for compiling, jaring,
JUnit and generating Javadoc.
|43||Potential deadlock in CachingList|
|82||TableComparatorChooser sort arrow indicators not right align|
|96||CompositeList does not support dependency management|
Glazed Lists 0.9.3 is provided with no warranty under the
LGPL license. The license
allows you to distribute Glazed Lists free of charge in a commercial or closed source application. It does not allow you to create a fork of Glazed Lists that is closed-source
Glazed Lists, Copyright © 2003-2004 O'Dell Engineering.